Nice Birthday Cards Would This Me A Nice Birthday Card For My Best Friend?

Would this me a nice birthday card for my best friend? - nice birthday cards

Well, if she wants, white roses and rainbows.
I thought I could draw a white rose and with all the different colors in the background is diagnoly wide. then down right in black letters ", purity, innocence, sympathy, and spirituality", because that's what the white rose means TAO .. thats kinda weired though .. "Sympathy"? this right does not ring for a birthday card, you know?
idk what they say and then through the inside .. Thought a little poem of Nice.
were in the middle of the school, so idk if this does not help at all. :]

5 comments:

Lyric said...

I think it would be good to put aside sympathy, it sounds funny in a bday card. And be made within just a good friend and I hope you get everything you deserve on your special day. Best friend and now act ur 4ever

☮Pawp ☮ said...

Part of the picture is good ... If you plan to use capital letters for the "purity, innocence, sympathy, and spirituality. With more fine print, but not too small that you can read it. Then write in big letters, a happy birthday or the name of your friend's birthday. or happy, regardless of their age, they turn on. You can add a little note .... happy birthday set and then write a poem to his friend.

Jennifer C said...

Only part of the solidarity. :) The rest is good.

For the procedure can also be written:

"In good and bad,
You are always there
as a shoulder to lean on
as someone who cares
and today I just want you to know
Your best friend I've known "

I can not believe I just for you! wow it's pretty good! Good luck to you sweety! \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt, 3

Kyla P said...

Your idea is very beautiful and creative, but I think that only "Kay opinion? You need something that symbolizes the friendship between them give.

Amir said...

YES! it's beautiful!
I do not think the "sympathy" is strange, but it is unique!
So, what else makes a lot cooler!

Post a Comment