Foundation To Take The Red Out Best Medium To Full Coverage Foundation For Oily, Red Skin?

Best medium to full coverage foundation for oily, red skin? - foundation to take the red out

Hello!

Skin My skin is very red, very sensitive and oily, which is overloaded easily blocked, and gross, if I use most of the foundations.

Because my skin is very red, white, I have to cover it. But it is very difficult to meet, without blocking. Dilemma!

Because the fat is employed in my skin and my life so, I have my foundation is long lasting. I know, I just want everything, I can not! : P

I have tried most brands pharmacy. I am willing to spend to find the perfect foundation for me!

Does anyone have any recommendations? Any help would be appreciated. :)

4 comments:

kymm r said...

First, a proofreader green is green and takes the red or mottled skin, the affected areas, try a moisturizer with no oil paint, the paint and remove grease and oil that accumulates on skin.you not necessarily an asset or, Cover Girl has a spending and the same for Nivea and Avon Cosmetics to. about $ 15 or less.

Mary Kay Rep said...

I have oily skin and I know what a nuisance, especially around lunchtime when everything slips out of sight. I LOVE and use Mary Kay Foundation. Then, if light, not heavy or full of chemicals that are activated only in the oils of the skin. It is so easy that you can trust that he had nothing. The skin absorbs it and conjure up not just on your face.

You can check www.marykay.com / kpernia .... There are many different shades of the foundation is great. A small amount of a long road and it makes your skin feel so soft. Some women who ordered this foundation and hated to love. It really is a stupid test.

I agree with the promotion of a sample of microdermabrasion and a free gift with any purchase over $ 40.00.

Good Luck & Tell me what could help you ~ kpernia@marykay.com

Christi F said...

Mary Kay is impressive. Their low cost (only $ 14 plus tax) and a tube lasts approximately 3 months. Also remember to remove makeup very well at the end of the day to avoid interference

Bettie said...

Maybelline Dream Matte Mouse ... Pure Beige. Trust me it works great! You can do it here at Rite Aid or Walmart. I love it ... We also recommend mixing powder transparent right way to save it. gives a nice finish and keep it in force.

Post a Comment