Exotic Reptile Pet A Wot Exotic Pet Shud I Get?(reptile/amphibian/inverta…

Wot exotic pet shud i get?(reptile/amphibian/inverta… - exotic reptile pet a

in 14th and continue for 1 leopard gecko, 1 Chilean rose tarantula, 2 gerbils. I kept the 16 Syrian hamsters (THM and race), 1 dog, fish, guppies, 2 rabbits, squirrels. So the new pet that you are very small and very quiet in my room and must be such that it can be found in captivity bred.im "boverd not too much to celebrate, but I want to be able to clean the cage without animals Jumpin easy to ride and Run Away, I Sumthing different as opposed to a tarantula, gecko, or perhaps (a frog) and as my frends id wud be like "Wow ----!?" and if u is a U Anser please specifically-eg NT as a snake, corn snake, or wotever.it gt2be easy2look long after and maintain without a lot of time and may not be as big as a large snake or a monkey efort.but / Iguana (notBearded Dragon EVN), a sum that can be taken into account are, EHV-Firebelly toads, green / brown anoles, tinysnake (if tiny Y my needs THT) btw i live in uk.its Hardy Got 2 small because wivout veterinarians in Nearby needin2 C:) thnks guys

0 comments:

Post a Comment